It is currently 21 Apr 2023, 01:50


About Us

Prodigy Finance is founded on the philosophy that funding shouldn’t be a barrier to education.

In 2007, three MBA students recognised that traditional banks don’t serve the needs of international borrowers: requiring collateral, co-signers, guarantors or documentation that students simply don’t have. They made it their mission to make quality education accessible, using fintech to redefine the student loan market.

Apply for Your Student Loan
in 30 Minutes

Only start repaying 6 months after class ends
No co-signer or collateral required
No penalties for early repayment
150 countries eligible
Member benefits for our
Scholarships for our

Why Choose Prodigy Finance

Get rates from 4%

Choose flexible
loan terms

Release your

Consolidate your
student loans

Make early
without fees

Pay off your loan
with our mobile app

Opening up a World of
Education Opportunity

Prodigy Finance is revolutionizing the way borrowers and investors see student loans through our borderless credit model. Over the past decade we’ve helped thousands of international students gain access to postgraduate education through our loans.

We assess students on their future earning potential, not just their credit history, and we’re backed by a community of investors looking to have a social impact that also offers a financial return.

Supported programs include business and MBAs, engineering, law, public policy, and health sciences (dental, nursing and public health) amongst others.

Prodigy Finance offers students resources beyond financing; the community team continues to add new benefits to the portfolio such as local SIM cards and housing discounts. Don't hesitate to ask your Prodigy Finance contacts for more information on community benefits.

We support working graduates on any visa,
including F1-OPT, H1B, L1 and O-1 amongst others

Prodigy Finance Success Stories

Brilliant Service

“I am an incoming student at a top 10 US B-school and chose Prodigy to finance my expenses. Right from step 1 the Prodigy platform is seamless and provides an excellent UI. Basis the information provided they hand you a provisional offer which gets confirmed on subsequent applicant verification. Even the customer care services are outstanding and query redressal is very prompt. At each stage I felt the officials were very warm and offered all their time and help to address the queries. ”

Read Debrief
I am only doing
a MBA because
of prodigy

“After being approved in a school, I started looking for companies that could give loan to international students. Prodigy was the only one. to do so (not counting on Discover that is the school partner). The school only gives 60% of total cost (tuition + living costs). Thanks to prodigy I am able to attend a MBA. I got the other 40% with a very good rate (for international students) and with a long term payment. The customer service is outstanding and all the loan process is made online. I also got a student loan for my 2nd year, after being pre-approved on my first year.”

Read Debrief
Hassle free loans
with competitive
interest rates

“After many disappointing conversations with potential consultants, who only told me to retake my exams or delay my application, I realized I did not need one that could only give me a one-size-for-all answer/service, but one that has empathy and is attentive, communicative and patient. I am so glad I found Jesse!”

Read Debrief

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne